Thursday, February 5, 2009

My wishlist of Adoption Books

Thanks to a friend who gave us a list of children's books about adoption I looked them up and found lots of books, and it makes me really excited to eventually collect a few and share them with future adopted children!

So here's the list:

Through Moon and Stars and Night Skies
by Ann Turner

Horace by Holly Keller

Fathers, Mothers, Sisters, Brothers by Mary Ann Hoberman

Over the Moon: An Adoption tale by Karen Katz

Tell me again about the night I was born by Jamie lee Curtis

Happy Adoption Day by John McCutcheon

Motherbridge of Love by Xinran


Thanks M

-S

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love that there are good books about adoption.

I've heard of of few of those.

Happy reading.

The Ince's said...

Again, you're welcome!

Anaise said...

I can't remember the author's name, but a beautiful children's book is called The Red Thread.

Then there's Little Miss Spider by David Kirk, that I've loved ever since we first received it as a gift at my daughter's adoption party.

And we really like Did My First Mother Love Me?