Saturday, February 28, 2009

Funny, Our nine names :)

1.YOUR REAL NAME:
Shaylee Rae Mecham, Joseph Mark Mecham

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 4 letters of real name plus izzle)
Shayizzle, Joseizzle


3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Pink Dog, Blue Cheetah

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the street you live
on) Rae WestMain, Mark Westmain

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name,
first 2 letters of ur first name)
Mecsh, Mecjo

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color of your shirt, favorite candy)
Blue Reeses, Black blue reeses Pieces

7. YOUR JAPANESE NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter first
name, first two letters of your middle name, last two letters of your first name
then last three letters of your last name.)
haraeeham, osmaphham

8.YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (both parents middle name)
Renee Allen, Carl Oswald


9.YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets)
Black Bandit, Black Bud

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Those are very funny. I had no idea there were so many alias to be had. :)

Anonymous said...

I love you guys!! I didn't know what to comment on but since we were together when you did this, I thought I might say it here. You guys are so kind and loving that anyone will love you! I just know that some one is getting ready for you. I wish you the best of luck!!
Jessica Mecham