- I teach swimming lessons from 9-11:30 M-F (cardio oh yea!)
- I teach Piano lessons almost daily
- We have family in town
- Dustin is leaving for the MTC on Saturday.
- Dustin is being set apart (for his mission) tonight (Stake President is heading out of town)!
- Joseph has Braille classes every wednesday for 2 hours (only 1 more class left!! He's amazing!)
- Joseph usually has two computer classes a week with Brian from DSB, for an hour and a half
- We will go to our ward temple night on Friday
- My work party on Saturday
In itchy news, I have been sun rash/welt free for two whole days!! I have adjusted accordingly for my new allergy. We have determined that my allergy eruption (yes, they call it that) has something to do with the chemicals in the pool I use in conjunction with the sun. Thank goodness for the internet, I did lots of research on medical sites and after doing what was suggested, it couldn't be anything other than photosensitivity. And I didn't waste $100-ish for a doctor visit.
We are enjoying the things that are going on, but it will be nice next week when things slow down a tad...for a while at least.