Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things

I got tagged to do this on Facebook, but I thought it would be fun to put on the blog too. Enjoy!

1. I LOVE my hubby! He is the bestest! I am so lucky to be his wife.

2. I never really planned on graduating from college. No, I did not go to get my MRS degree, got it anyway and a Bachelor degree too!

3. I cannot wait to get out of Rexburg, I am tired of this college town.

4. My dream career is to be a mom, always has been.

5. I love candles, and I love they glow and flicker and how they make my home smell so good!

6. I have wanted to learn how to play the guitar forever, now I have one and time to learn I love to play until my fingers hurt.

7. I love when Joe calls me sweetheart or babe (or others) but it's annoying when strangers call me "hun".

8. Phone solicitors hang up on me, they ask if my mom is home, I guess I just sound really young.

9. I love being in the primary, I prefer it over Relief Society.

10. I love teaching children, I have taught swimming lessons, piano lessons and been a primary teacher for years.

11. I love to cook, I love to try to do new things, but I get nervous when our friends try them.

12. I don't know how many kids I want, but Joe and I compiled a list of names we like, first and middle. We have twelve names?!

13. I can't wait to paint my walls, that is when we have our own home.

14. I don't have a favorite color, I like most colors. But for a long time everyone thought my favorite color was pink, I got things in pink mostly because my sisters wouldn't touch anything pink.

15.I love music, I am happy when my home is filled with good music.

16. I was given a sewing machine that resided in the closet in the spare room until recently, I am finishing up a flannel rag quilt. We'll see how that turns out.

17. We are adopting! We turn in our paper work soon!!!! And we are so excited! This is kind of funny, because people used to think that I was adopted, someone even asked my mom if I was adopted.. so funny!

18. I love to read, I have a list of 10+ books I wanted to read or re-read after graduating.

19. I love sunflowers, they are such a happy and hopeful flower, I also like daisies and roses. But I would rather be given a flower to plant, I hate when pretty flowers die.

20.I like to blog, and I am constantly looking at other peoples blogs.

21. I just graduated and already have plans for more schooling, no not a master's degree or anything but I would love to get a cosmetology license.

22. I have never been out of the continental US but I would love to explore in other countries, like Brasil, because Joe went there on his mission.

23. I have naturally curly hair, so part of my morning routine is to check the weather channel online and see how humid it is. Too much humidity= frizzy, just enough= perfect curls, and low humidity = straight hair.

24. I love movies, but I have fallen out of love with movie theaters I would rather be home where it is clean and where I can cuddle with my hubby or lay out on the floor with a blanket while watching movies.

25. I love the gospel I love teaching it to children and helping to build their little testimonies, I love to go to the temple, and look forward to every chance I get to go. I love our ward and our bishopric, and I will be sad to leave them all, when we move.

-S

1 comment:

The Graham Family! said...

That's a way fun post. Great way to let people get to know you better!! Hope you're doing well!!