How to play this game: Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
1) My hubby Joseph!!
2) Spending time with family, getting to know Joe's side too
1) honestly, I am kind of afraid of the dark, at work. at home I am fine
2) I'll be good and group my animal fears all together, I am really scared of horses, snakes and sharks. Horses are beautiful but terrifying (to ride,but this weekend I managed to pet one) Snakes need no explanation (but I did help get one out of the garage once by using a hockey stick and shooting it into a bucket my mom was holding) Sharks, yea it maybe a little irrational but non the less I still cannot watch Jaws, even though I have personally met Bruce (also a funny story)
3) Recently Hospitals, and doctors. I have a bad case of "white coat syndrome"
1) To be a better wife to my sweet husband, and show him how much I love him
2) To live my religion more true ( I don't buy into the mormonism culture, back to the basics, more temple attendance, more study of what past and present prophets have said.. I learned a lot this semester in teachings of the living prophets class)
3) Graduate in December and help Joe get through and graduate in April.
1) Currently Joe and I are collecting baby items, to prepare for adoption, since you really can't have a baby shower without a baby, we just want to be ready in case the call comes, we need a place for the baby.
2) Joe would probably be disappointed if I didn't say water, I LOVE to swim and go boating and even just take a bath, if I am stressed or emotional Joe knows where I am. He says I am his little fish, or mermaid...?!
3) We are obsessed with getting out of Rexburg, no offense to locals but we are ready to get away and move on to bigger and better things!
RANDOM FACTS -
1) Joe and I have the same birthday three years apart.. see if he ever forgets the date.. ha! :) (totally unplanned, we found this out on our first official date)
2) I love to go barefoot,I could live barefoot, but somehow I still love shoes, Joe is keeping tabs on how many I have,( I take my shoes off before my backpack even if it is heavy)
3) I am ticklish in the weirdest places, like my head, it tickles me like crazy when I get my hair shampooed by other people. And there is this spot on my back that tickles me tons, Momma Mecham found it one day and Val did recently. Weird I know!
Name On Birth Certificate: Shaylee Rae Swanger
* Nickname: Sunshine, Shaylee Rae of Sunshine, Shay Shay, Shay Rae, BT, SWANGER, recently I have been called, che-che, and shayleelee (sounding kind of oriental)
* Age: 22
* Birthday: December 4
*School: Graduating from BYU-I, with BS in University Studies (Minor in Music, Clusters: culinary arts and graphic design)
* Location: spare room, in our apartment, Rexburg, Idaho, USA
*Color of eyes: Blue
* Height: 5'7"-ish
* Shoe Size:8
* Brothers/Sisters: 2 sisters 1 brother all younger
------------------HAVE YOU EVER---------------
* Missed school B/coz it was raining: probably not, but freezing rain yes.
* Put a body part on fire for amusement: Once in science class we dipped our hands in this bubble stuff and lit it on fire, it was cool!
* Kept a secret from everyone: yup
* Had an imaginary friend: Dunno, mom did I?
* Cried during a Movie: Not often, but I do during America's funniest home videos, on a good night I laugh so hard I cry.
* Ever thought an animated character was hot? .. no I don't think so
* Had a New Kids on the Block tape: Nope
* Been on stage: Lots, I am a musician
* Been sarcastic: Never!
* Shampoo: It changes, but right now I like Aussie
* soap:Dove, I have sensitive skin so that is about all I use
* Color: It changes about every day, but I don't like orange
* Day/Night: Day, day
* Lace or satin: ummmm
* Fav cartoon Characters: Dunno, too many to pick from, in every disney movie there is one that is my fav.
*Fave Food: It varies from day to day, I am a poor college student
* Fave Ice Cream:Chocolate peanut butter on a chocolate day, but I love vanilla bean
* Fave person to talk to online: Cesar, he is really the only one I talk to online
---------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
* Cried: No
* Cleaned your room: Hehe, nope-it's a mess while packing for Wa.
* Done laundry: I am going to tomorrow..
* Drove a car: yes
* Who have u known the longest of your friends: Deana for sure, we've known each other forever
* Who's the loudest: My Sister Val
* Who's the shyest: I don't think I have any shy friends, I think I might be the shy one.. believe it or not
* Who do you cry to?: Joseph, but I have had some emotional moments with Lindsey.
* When you cried the most: That's hard, and probably too private
For this first one I tag anyone who reads this.