Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy Busy, What I've been up to...

I'll write it in list form, keep it simple you know.

*helping my mom with seminary graduation, she's basically in charge. So I hauled things around, spell checked as we printed out the diplomas,and put together the program and the list goes on...

* helping with Gma becomes full time some days. She was in the hospital almost three days when I last blogged about it. She is doing okay. She is done with treatment wahoo! But she has been really sick after.. weirdness. We expected that she would get sick during treatment not after. Anyway she had another trip to the ER this week and turns out things were okay.

* Fill in babysitter I have really gotten to know my little cousins, they are so funny. I have gone to their house so my uncle for work and get all the girls off to school. Joe was there too and he did the breakfast part ("take 3 bites then you can put your bowl away, hey!,that bite didn't count do you want to make it 5?") and I did hair.

* Ballet Mom Fill in: I have taken Abrie to ballet a couple of times now and I took the girls for their pictures which included lots of hairspray, gel, bobby pins, hairnets and time to make thee perfect ballet bun- very serious stuff here. I was also in charge of doing makeup- yes, it went quite smoothly for a 7 & 5 year old. They loved it! We did have some drama about the tights and how they should fit *ahem* where certain parts go... story for another post. so so funny.

* Lots of babysitting 5 year old girls. These cousins get along so well and entertain eachother, so it makes it easy to watch them. Abrie is hilarious on her own, but get her and Naomi together awesome. N doesn't talk to everyone... I experienced this for the first 10 or so minutes together... until we decided to have hot dogs together... now we're good.. I'm fun , or so she says.

Well thats all I can think of... things are getting slower which is okay, but I am looking for more to do. It's funny when you are so busy that you can't remember if you ate.

-S

No comments: