Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hello Kitty...





Yes, she's mine...
yes, I am allergic to cats...
it was love at first sight, her name is Speckles. She's adorable and hilarious. She is going to be an inside outside cat to combat my allergies, that is, as soon as Tonka decides she's one of the family- not dinner. Cookie, my dog loves her, follows her around trying to lick her they play pretty well together..

notice Cookie's tongue is out in both pictures... cute! .. don't know how long our relationship will be but for now it's someone to love..

-S

2 comments:

Jared and Nikki said...

Cookie and Speckles are both so cute! I bet it is great having pets again after not being able to in the apartment. I hope the rest of the car work goes well! We sure miss you!

Jessica said...

So cute!! I hope that all goes well!!