Saturday, June 6, 2009

A good news moment for Adoption

Some of the things we learned in our meeting with our caseworker was a change, a VERY recent change in LDS FS policy. There was a 6 month wait between placement and finalization of an adoption... blanket policy, it didn't matter what state you live in that WAS the rule. Now it is according to the state... umm Washington is awesome in that respect... now to make it fun (for me at least) I am making a poll... so vote I will post the correct answer shortly. Happy Voting- no cheating!!

-S

4 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

Sounds like life is crazy, busy, fun, emotional, etc! Everything in the book. Sorry about the financial stuff. No fun having to pay for stuff you didn't plan on. Especially when it comes to your car. You're eating joke cracked me up! So great. Miss ya.

Lindsey said...

I voted 2 months, but I hope it is 30 days! Whatever it is, yay for being less than 6 months!

Jared and Nikki said...

I was going to guess 2 months, but since it is taken, I will guess 3 months.

Briana said...

That's awesome that the wait is shorter in WA!!! And that LDSFS changed their policy - how wonderful!