Friday, May 29, 2009

Award Time!

Yup, it's that time again. The random moment in time that I decide to give out an award to an an suspecting person who reads my blog. This award goes to Jessica!!! Yay! (applause) Right now she holds the record for most comments. If you have followed my blog you would know that Wendy won the last award.. I may need to come up with a variety of awards, because it's fun! I love comments!! I encourage all of you to leave comments! Even if I really don't know you, if you read my blog leave me a line! You don't have to be a blogger to get an award- Jessica isn't!

-S

3 comments:

Mrs. Martin said...

lol you are too cute! Hope you are having a great day! See you on sunday!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

hey guys, this is Tiffany Fackrell, I think Joe had a class with David, and you watched our little girl, Cambree for us once!! Anyway, hopefully you remember us, because David has been saying that he wants to get together with you when I told him I found your blog and you live in Kennewick! I am really glad to hear the good news with the washington adoption agency I hope all goes smooth for you! Also i was wondering if you were looking for a place to live? We are moving out of our apartment in Kennewick, just behind Winco, and we have LOVED it here, but just bought a house, anyway If you are looking let me know. It is a two bedroom two bath apt. with a pool and the complex is gated! you can email me at tiffanyjoy83 at hotmail dot com. also you can check out our blog at fackrellfamily dot blogspot dot com

Jessica said...

Thanks Shaylee!! i love you and hope that you are having a great day!!