Friday, June 5, 2009

Being VERY Thankful!

Seeing as it's our 3 year 1 month anniversary today I wanted to have a post of good things and being thankful for lots of stuff in our lives right now.

* I am thankful for my amazing husband! Who wakes me up in the morning on his way out to tell me I am beautiful, Say I love you and give me kisses before he goes... like this morning ;)
*I am SO incredibly thankful for Joseph's employment. He is starting his career and he LOVES it!
* I am thankful for the two men, Baldy and Coach who are fighting to hire me.
* I am thankful for the weather and that Joseph is adjusting to it very quickly...it gets really hot (I love it, but I was worried about how he was doing when it was 104 last week)
* I am thankful for a sweet couple who have agreed to let me use their swimming pool to teach lessons this summer. Oh, and clean it too!
*I am thankful for Zyrtec.. it allows me to be helpful with outdoor chores & projects that I couldn't do before.
* I am thankful for a wonderful meeting with our caseworker. We were nervous and things went so great!
*Thankful for wonderful family in both Idaho and Washington, and lots of other places too.


Well I know there are a lot more I could list but I have already put up a few posts today... so that's good for today... now off to do some creative budgeting to see how we can come up with our adoption transfer fee and the cash to fix our car too (albeit slowly, but as soon as we know what we need it should go much faster!!)
-S

1 comment:

Jessica said...

there are lots of things that we are all thankful. I think you covered the main things.:) Have a great day