Friday, May 22, 2009

All done...

I am all done updating today, I know if some of you have been checking our blog often I have made like a million changes.. all done. I fixed my label cloud! yay! I changed the background,and font and put up too many posts for one day... haha well finished ...for today! :)

P.S.
If school budget allows I will have two, count 'um two jobs at Kennewick High. What you ask? A marching band tech and an accompanist. Yea my plan worked,they can't live without me. They (band director we'll call him "Baldy"- don't worry he likes it, and Choir director let's call him "Coach" - he does coach football) are working to make sure I will come back next semester and get paid!! yay!

Joe is doing good at work too. He enjoys his job. He is acclimating to the Kennewick heat very well. He does get wobbly but that's it! That is the only MS symptom he deals with right now. And I am working on getting him in to see the Chiropractor/Natural Path/ Nutritionalist I saw here. We feel so good about it, I hope for results just as good.

So cross your fingers for both of us! :)

-S

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! Sounds like you will be busy, busy. That is great. How fun to play with the high school kids.

Briana said...

Sounds like some pretty cool jobs to me! Hope they work out!

Jessica said...

sounds like you get jobs that you love! Have a great day!! love you