Sunday, November 2, 2008

November what?!

Update on Joe and pills:
Things are going great, this month Joe is on one pill a day! This is what he has to say about his progress:
I feel better and have more feeling I can't wait to be free of medication. Thank you for your prayers

What Shaylee has to say:
I have noticed that his balance is a lot better and his energy level is up, we haven't had any MS incidents since we started reducing his pills. He is challenging himself everyday, he rides his bike and he is working on walking down stairs with out relying on the hand rail. I am so proud of the progress that he has made and so happy that things are going well.

we love you all !

- J & S

3 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

That is great news!

Wendy said...

That is great.

Swanger Family said...

We are so proud of the progress you'r making. I know this is scarrrry too, but YEA!!!