Sunday, November 30, 2008

Adoption Update

This is a quick scan of our photo collage, it looks much better in person.. trust me...

We are so very very close to getting our paperwork done... had my physical last week, and I go in for another Insulin Resistance test on our birthday, and our photo collage is done. All we have left is our financial statement, and our background checks, we have put off the background checks because of $$ every time we had set aside the money to do them, something comes up that needed to be taken care of.. most recently new tires... they were badly needed. Then we need to set up interviews and a home visit. We feel really pushed, and I finally got the collage done because I had a day this week where all I could think about was finishing our collage, I had gathered photos, and thought about it lots but didn't do it, and finally since my mind would go no where else, I had to. Then once it was finished, and I liked the final product, I could move on and get other things done. So there it is enjoy

-S

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Don't you love how Heaven lets you know that today is the day to do something?

I love your collage. Some very cute pictures.

Knowing the state of Idaho in winter, I'm glad that you got new tires. :) I'm sure that Heaven has that on a time line too.

Good luck with everything. I know that the end of the semester is coming up too. Hang in there. It's so close.:)

Swanger Family said...

They look great!!!
mom