Monday, October 27, 2008

Family


I miss my family!

This was taken a while ago, I have since lost a lot of weight and Joe has gained some (healthy boy) But this is my side of the family. I get to go home next month for Alisha's wedding, I am excited, I wish Joe could come with me, not that I am afriad of traveling alone, I just haven't done it. I am also excited that I will not be pregnant in Alisha's wedding pics., because for the last two family weddings I was pregnant, so I hate me in the family pics. so it is an exciting fact that it isn't possible for this one.

-S

2 comments:

Wendy said...

How fun that you will be able to go play with your family. That is a very good thing. Let them fuss over you and you fuss over the bride and have a great weekend.

Seth and Sierra said...

cute family! :)

To answer your question, it's not a hormonal IUD. I can't have hormones...I got a blood clot with birth control and again when I was pregnant, so...the only birth control I can have is the copper IUD if I'm wanting birth control that works well that's not surgical...
So...I don't do well on hormones either ;)