Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cake in the face....mine!

Please excuse the bulky sweatshirt, I had one a few layers, I slept downstairs, and it's cold!
My totally fake smile, I couldn't breath, thanks to a nose plugged with frosting!! She may have gotten my nose but I got her ear!!! ha! Good times.... and funny pictures!

Apparently my little sister Val felt that there was a serious lack of the feeding cake wedding pictures, Joe and I didn't do it, and Alisha and Marc didn't either, so that morning I left she did this to me...keep in mind that usually I would have caught on to something like this, but I just got up and I was seriously sleep deprived!! But it was fun anyway!

-S


2 comments:

The Reil Family said...

hahaha! oh i miss the snow- i can see it through the window in your first picture!

Wendy said...

You know, that might be a good facial. What a fun morning.