Friday, February 22, 2008

Husband Tag

What is his name?Joseph Mark Mecham
How long have you been together?Our 2nd year wedding anniversary is May 5th
How long did you date? We started dating in Oct. 2005, we got engaged in Jan 2006
How old is he?He is 25, a quarter of a century old!!
Who eats more? Joseph definately, I am guilty of putting the food I can't eat on his plate for him to eat.
Who said I love you first? He did, after Thanksgiving, he said it and then kept talking I didn't even have the chance to respond right away... I think he was a little nervous :) ?!?
Who's taller?I am actually, but only by a tiny bit, but mostly we are the same height depending on what shoes we are wearing.
Who pays bills? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side?trick question? well if you are standing and looking at the bed Joe is on the right side, usually, I always sleep on the side with the wall, otherwise I would probably snuggle him right out off the bed.
Who mows the lawn? We have lived in apartments so we don't mow the lawn, I don't know who would, I can now with good allergy meds. but I think that he would probably be the one who would do it.
Who cooks dinner?I do mostly, I try to impress him with my skills (I am taking culinary arts classes) but for those who don't know Joe really likes to cook too, he's a pro with meat, what a man!
Who drives?Him, mostly, he does let me drive and he likes to teach me how to handle all this snow here in Idaho.
Who kissed who first?Once again him, he asked permission first it was really sweet,but it made me even more nervous.
Who proposed? Joe did, I knew it was coming, we had taked about it but he really got me good, he proposed when I was sick and would have no idea, it was also the same day he picked up the ring, he just couldn't hold on to it any longer than that.
Who has more siblings?He does, he's the oldest of 6, so we're both oldest children.

I hereby tag the following:Mom, Grandma,Kim (H), Kimi, Jodi,Heather, Kathy, Sally, and Becky.. and anyone else who wants to, even men, they can call it the spouse tag!

No comments: