Monday, February 25, 2008

Adoption Classes

Part of the adoption process is attending adoption classes, we start this thurs. night. This is the schedule and classes that we will be attending, we will let you know what we learn as we go along. I have so many questions it is nice to have the opportunity to ask them and hopefully get answers.

February 28th: Introduction to Adoption & ABC's of Adoption
March 6th: Adoptive parent panel
March 13th: Birthparent Panel
March 20th: Infertility
March 27th: Adoptee Panel
April 3rd: Potluck dinner

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

Hey Shaylee! I have a blog too.. it's ryanandstacygraham.blogspot.com! That's way exciting that you guys are looking into adopting. Any child who gets you two as parents is one lucky kid.

Lindsey said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! YAY!!!!! What an exciting step! Isn't this funny how it has been with us- I told you about the infertility treatments and if the next 2 invitros don't work, you will be able to tell us about adoption! So in 3 month we might be BAFs! I was looking at the sight, and it said you have to be married for 2 years to do it, can you start the process before the 2 years? Anyways, I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you guys! I am sending you an AWESOME article about lds women and infertility and adoption that I found last night. LOVE YOU, you will continue to be in my prayers!

Jodi said...

I've always felt that you were born to be a Mom Shaylee - you're going to be a natural. And from the little time I've been around Joe - I can say the same about him (but being a Dad). :) It's so exciting!!!! Love ya! Aunt Jodi