Sunday, March 31, 2013

Photo challenge Days 14-29

Day 14: Eyes. Sorry, Thursday is my long day. 

Day 15: Silhouette. Speckles in the window.

Day 16: A good habit. Reading my scriptures, usually on my phone though.

Day 17: Technology. Screenshot from my iphone, 
it has everything I need to keep our crazy life organized.

Day 18: Your shoes.

Day 19: Something you want.

Day 20: In my bag. Couple of notebooks & pens, wallet, glasses, house & storage keys, bobby pins, a plethora of chapstick &lipgloss, car key & gym card, small bag with lady things & medications. 
Oh, and the side pockets have headphones, hand sanitizer & lotion.

Day 21: Faceless self portrait. My hair in a french braid.

Day 22: Inspirational. Quote by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Day 23: Patterns. The cover of my favorite notebook.
Day 24: Animal. Here are our animals, T-bone & Speckles.

Day 25: Strangers.
 I haven't yet met this nephew of mine. 
Soon Sean, we'll snuggle.

Day 26: Close up.

Day 27: Celebration. Dustin's birthday (the 28th) 
we had a little party at his volleyball game the day before.

Day 28: Black & White. Columbia River Temple.
 A good end to an awful week.

Day 29: Flower.

2 comments:

Cody Robles said...

These Photos turned out really good! I was wanting to do this as well. Just waiting to be out of school.

Briana said...

your shoes are so cute! and cute notebook. and your purse look so organized and full of good stuff. i'm jealous. mine is a train wreck of crumbs and extra underwear. haha. i think you have such great style. maybe you should be my style consultant. :)

and p.s. your faithfulness inspires me.