Thursday, March 14, 2013

30 day photo challenge

So this month I decided that it would be fun to do a photo challenge, not because anyone else was doing it, purely fun. I found a list of picture prompts that I liked and started it at the beginning of the month.

Day 1: Self Portrait

Day 2: what you wore, striped shirt and favorite black boots, I love the back zipper.

Day 3: Clouds

Day 4: Something green. Yes, my student came to lessons wearing this. 
(N age 8)

Day 5: After Dark

Day 6: Obsession. Chopin's Waltz in A flat Major. Memorization.

Day 7: Changes to come. 
This on was hard, here's a fun wedding photo. 
We'll be celebrating 7 years in 2 months, and hope for good changes to come. 


Day 8: Routine. This is my daily hair styling routine: 
super skinny serum, twirl around styling cream and  finish up with worked up spray.
 Sometimes diffuse with blow dryer. 
Love my Paul Mitchell products.

Day 9: Someone you love. 
Joseph my handsome husband, I love you so much!



Day 10: Childhood memory. Ione Washington, family reunions and thunderstorms. 
A little ways down from this cabin is my great uncle's place, where I remember swinging on a huge rope out into this river one summer.

Day 11: Something Blue. My birthstone is blue topaz, 
I got this ring for my 18th birthday. I love the heart details. 

Day 12: Sunset, this is actually a sunrise. 
Oh well, that's what happens when you work afternoon/ evenings.

Day 13: Cannot live without. Joseph & chapstick,
 honestly those were my first thoughts.

P.S. we got all the paperwork in for Joseph's wheelchair, hope everything goes through. And when he does get his new chair we're going to have a party, cake and ice cream! (gluten-free of course) 


1 comment:

Briana said...

i love your cloud/sky pictures! so pretty. fun to see all these different pictures!