Thursday, May 31, 2012

Recent happenings

Another note from "E" (girl, 7 yrs. old)
P.S. I never knew that song anyway.  :)
*giggles!*

Her mother told me that after her field trip to the dairy farm,
 the first thing she said was "It smelled! Just like Shaylee told me it would!"
My students are wonderful!  


 My view from the parking lot after work one night. 


Sunrise at cable bridge, while on Clover Island.
We were volunteering for Girls on the Run.

One of Joseph's many Lincoln Log Creations,
this one was supposed to be taller than my mom, it was!

My favorite shoes of the moment, hooray for Kohl's Clearance!
Fact: I wore them yesterday, and Sunday and...

That's it for today,
busy busy week.
My last full week of work,
performance this saturday @KeHS graduation
+ lots of running around town picking up things 
like balloons, cakes, flowers and programs.
Sunday = Seminary Graduation

1 comment:

Briana said...

Ooooo, cute shoes. I like them way much. :)