Saturday, May 19, 2012

Massive Update

My Cyst: Thanks for all the well wishes! I am totally recovered, it took 2 whole weeks though. Mostly because I still worked the week after the rupture, because 2 weeks without pay is not an option. (spring break included) I apologize if the ultrasounds were "graphic", heaven knows I wish that they had a baby or two instead of a cyst & fluid. I posted the ultrasounds for journal purposes & I originally got the cd to share with my OBGYN. Oh well, I lived through it, and I have proof that I am one tough lady.

Joseph's Job:  His internship ended the 1st week of May. But EnTrust negotiated to do another internship (3 months) starting in June. EnTrust is going through a HUGE transition right now, they are expanding and moving, and they want to include Joseph in the new business plan. We should know more soon & we'll know for sure by August  what EnTrust has in mind.

Elder Swanger: On mother's day he called...his last mission call. He comes home in 3 months! It's so crazy, it doesn't seem like he's been gone that long. He is no longer a trainer & district leader, Dustin says it's a blessing, that he has been praying to be released. Prayer works! LOL. Dustin is moving to Branson Missouri, he thinks it will be his last area. It was great to talk to him!

Mother's Day: As a general rule I dislike Mother's Day. This year wasn't so bad, Joseph spoke in church, he did so well! And I was able to "squish" 2 cute babies, who like me, so that make thing better, usually. Little S & I blew kisses and bounced, and L & I disrupted Cumorah Practice and played with my necklace. I hope that when Father's Day rolls around that Joseph has a day like mine.

Shaylee Work: I will be working this summer, a total of 8 weeks.. and it looks like I'll have about 20 students. I was hoping for 20 -30 so it looks pretty good so far. I will work Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10- 5:30 and have the rest of the week off...I may be looking for part-time summer work to get us through. But that's what my KeHS money is for, I'll get paid at the end of the school year and that will help tremendously.

That's it for now... we are having dress rehearsal tonight for "From Cumorah's Hill". We (Mom, Joseph & I) will be preforming that tomorrow. Recital coming up, then seminary graduation....then summer.


Pictures for your Patience

Cherry Blossom



Kitty "helping" me take pictures

T-Bone keeping me company in the backyard



1 comment:

Briana said...

That sounds like exciting news for Jospeh on the job front! Keep us posted. I just know you guys have got to get some breaks here soon! :)

I was at the temple on Saturday and put your guys' names on the prayer roll. You are in my prayers!