Friday, March 20, 2009

Woah!!!!

We had our last interview before being approved to be adoptive parents today!!! It was great, yes we were nervous! Our caseworker is coming to our house tomorrow to check it out and make sure a baby would be safe in our house, etc. And our caseworker is pushing to have us included in their staff meeting where they evaluate the couples and approve them!!! AAAaaaahhhh! I am so excited!!

Our caseworker even joked that it would be funny for us to have a baby placed with us before we move in 3 weeks! haha. He says it is possible, not probable... what a thing to say to us! I thought it was funny though!

5 comments:

Jared and Nikki said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure that it went great! You two are so wonderful!

The Graham Family! said...

That is so exciting!! Yay for you guys!! It'll probably happen before you know it!

Wendy said...

I've been off line for a week. Glad to see you reaching mile stones. :) Great!

Dawn Oswald said...

How great. Things are moving right along. Thanks, thanks, thanks again for coming to see us while we were at Brad's.

Wendy is helping me to finally learn how to blog.

Good luck. Happy graduation. We will be thinking of you walking down the aisle in your robes.

Love Grandma Oz

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you!
Jessica Mecham