Sunday, March 15, 2009

25 things about Joseph




1. I am the oldest of 6 children

2. My whole immediate family has blue eyes and blonde or brown hair, excluding my parents who are gray haired and my Father is balding, I seem to be following in his footsteps.

3. I like to work with my hands. Doesn’t matter what, construction, bicycle repair, gardening. My personal favorite is working on cars.

4. I love being outside. Exploring the outdoors is a favorite pastime of mine, I get a small glimpse of Heavenly Father’s creations.

5. I love the snow. But I hate falling on the slippery sidewalks, for this reason I love the Fall and spring also.

6. I love my wife and consider myself lucky because I am one of the few with a Barbie for a wife.

7. My whole immediate family needs corrective eyewear (contact or glasses) I am not excluded from this, in any small way.

8. My favorite car, dream car of course is a Dodge Viper. Because I saw the sports cars designed for Pike’s Peak run, a which is a dirt road and a steep climb, and requires all wheel drive.

9. My Favorite pickup truck is a 4-door Toyota Tacoma. I would like one in fire engine red.

10. I can’t count the number of times I have had stitches, and I am not sure that is a bad thing. I attribute most to working on Farms.

11. I used to love to breakdance, and yes I used to be able to do it all.

12. I used to love to run. I ran cross country in highschool.

13. I love to work. A job well done leaves me satisfied and there is nothing wrong with a good sweat. Although my wife would prefer I shower before hugging her when I get all sweaty.

14. I love to play family games like SwashBuckled.

15. I love to ride 4-wheelers. I grew up on 32 acres and that was a lot of land to ride on.

16. I also grew up moving pipe on a farm and the 4-wheeler was the best transportation n that I could have ever had.

17. I speak Portuguese because I served a mission in Brasil and plan to teach our children the language.

18. I love to watch movies with my wife and especially at our house where we can cuddle and enjoy one another’s company.

19. I love my in-laws because my father-in-law and I like a lot of the same things.

20. I can sketch the faces of a few cartoon characters and love to see the faces of others when I do.

21. I love early mornings and how quiet and peaceful it is. It is a wonderful time to just sit and think and ponder on life.

22. I love to work on vehicles and mostly to see and hear them run after I am done

23. I loved the mission and more especially the joy that I get to see in the face of others that hear of the gospel. I look forward to the time that I will be able to go on a mission with my wife and have her enjoy the same feelings.

24. I love to be able to help others and see the joy that they show after the work is done. Especially when the work is something that they cannot do themselves.

25. I love to be around family and to do things with them. Life is too short to not enjoy the time that we have together on the earth.

No comments: