Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy, Thankful, Thoughful,

What smiley are you today?
click on the pic, it makes it big enough to read!


THANKFUL:
I am so very thankful for our loyal readers and our loyal comment makers! We HEART U all! And many many thanks for all those who have added our button to your blog!! We can use all the contacts we can get! You are awesome!! Thanks so much for your support!! :)
THOUGHTFUL:
We have been so blessed this year, regarding our health. We haven't had any real medical emergencies or incidents for almost a year. We are thankful. But our lack of medical interventions seems to have caused an explosion of medical incidences on both sides of our family! No kidding! Joseph's G-Pa is having a quadruple heart bypass today, and my G-Ma is having her tonsils removed on Friday due to a lump on her tonsils that is probably cancer. These are just the most recent ones, there have been a lot on both sides of our family and some I am not going to mention for privacy. We pray for our family,and express our thanks for our good health this year. We have had a "boring" year, it's what we prayed for after almost two whole years of medical unrest.

In other thoughts we are so happy to be graduating so soon, one month!! As mentioned in previous posts, Joseph has a job offer with Lithia Motors and while the offer is firm we haven't been given a location yet. But we are planning on going to the Tri-Cities in Washington. We feel this is right, we feel soooo good about this decision. We've offered to do just his apprenciship in the Tri-Cities and then be moved to another location. We will see soon hopefully. We are so incredibly thankful for this, we are thankful for the work we have both had and for the offer Joseph has.
With the way the economy is right now we are so so thankful for our future opportunities. I am personally thankful for the career path Joseph has chosen, automotive technology management. Service, service is steady, especially in a bad economy, an economy where people aren't necessarily looking to buy cars but to mantain what they have.
I am also thankful for the opportunity to visit some friends recently, you guys are awesome! I loved that I finally got to get out and see you!

-S

2 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

Thanks so much for coming to visit me!! It was so fun to get to just sit and talk and catch up on life!! I'm so glad that this year has been so much better for you guys medically. I can't imagine going thru half of what you've been thru. You are such a strong woman!! I'm excited for you guys to move on with your lives and be out of college!! How exciting!! Someday we'll finally be at that step in our lives too!! yay!!

Anonymous said...

You are thankful for a lot of things and that is fantastic!! I love looking at all of the different blessings in my life. I am so glad I have you guys to help me find the positive in everything.
Jessica Mecham