Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quickly... GOOD NEWS

I have lived with insulin resistance for over a year now I have modified my diet, I modified my activity level I have changed my life... and I was retested last week for Insulin Resistance.....

I AM NOT INSULIN RESISTANT ANYMORE.... but I will keep up the life changes because I am still going to be at risk for diabetes... finally good news at a doctor appointment... and I HATE doctor appointments!!

It is finals week so I haven't had any new posts.. I want to..no time!! So until next week when I am a college graduate!

-S

3 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

This is so great! Keep it up.

Wendy said...

Wow!

That is awesome. I'm very happy for you. I've been trying to include more fresh veggies in our diet too. Great job.

Have a great week getting ready for the all important day of GRADUATION. Yahoo.

Seth and Sierra said...

Yay! That's great! Have a good finals week! The one before graduation is the best because that means it's your last one!! YAY!