Thursday, December 18, 2008

Eight........

I was tagged by Sierra, thanks lol

8 Shows that I enjoy watching:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Ugly Betty
3. Samantha Who
4. Smallville
5. My Wife and Kids
6. America's Funniest Home Videos
7. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
8.Charmed
(I don't watch TV that much... this was a hard list to make!)

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I woke up early (normal)
2. I watched the snow outside
3. I went out and helped Joe shovel the snow
4. I delivered memos for Jessica
5. Did laundry
6. Took a nap on the couch while Joe watched Narnia 2
7. Taught Piano lessons
8. Ate dinner with and enjoyed time with my in-laws

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Christmas with Joe, and attending my Great-Grandma's party for the 1st time in 5 years
2. Traveling to Kennewick tomorrow
3. wearing my skinny pants ... so so close!
4. Joe finishing school next semester and walking with him at graduation
5. getting over this stupid cold so I can breath and work out
6. Moving out of Rexburg
7. Adoption Paperwork being turned in...
8. Joe starting a Job he will love

8 Things I love about winter:
1. Christmas !!!!
2. Family time!
3. NO SCHOOL
4. Hot Chocolate...mmm
5. Snow, snow ball fights, building snow men...
6. Our (Joe and I) Birthday
7. a good book and warm blanket
8. cuddling to stay warm

8 Things on my wish list:
1. A House after graduation... and Joe's apprenticeship
2. Kids.... hoping adoption comes quickly
3. More time with family
4. Long hair (lol) I am growing mine out again
5. More time in the day
6. a dog.. ( that will happen some day)
7. A big, happy, healthy family of my own.. a rainbow family :)
8. ... I dunno I want to play the guitar!

8 People I tag:
1. Arielle
2. Cassidy
3. Lindsey S
4. Kim
5. Megan
6. Wendy
7. Stacy
8. Mom



No comments: