Thursday, March 13, 2008

some good news..some bad new...

Bad News: Well I am not graduating this summer, however I will graduate next fall, Joe will graduate next winter and we will walk together!! woo hoo!

Good news: Joe got an "A" on a test, in fact he had the high score!!! :)

Good news that has nothing to do with school: I lost 12 pounds!!! AND 10 PERCENT BODY FAT!!! YES!!:) I had gained weight throughout the trauma of this past year and a half and now I am well on my way to losing it all and being slim and fit again!!


We have our next adoption class tonight!!

2 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

How'd you lose the weight?? I'm working on doin that right now. It's so nice to be in control huh?? Hope everything is going good! Let me know what you're doing!!

Melanie Cain said...

Hey Shaylee,
I am glad you have such a positive outlook on your situation. Keep praying and always look for the good in things. It is hard, but I am convinced that it is the only thing that keeps us going. My mom has cancer as you probably already know and it is hard but there is peace in living the gospel and doing the things you are suppose to be doing. Things will work out. Good luck and I hope you find happiness soon!