Monday, March 17, 2008

CUTE!

Joe had a writing assignment, he had to write a letter of proposal (a marriage proposal) in memo form and I loved it so I thought that I would post it here!!


DATE: March 15, 2008

TO: Jane Doe (or me!!)

FROM: Joe Mecham

SUBJECT: The end is near.

Has the fight been hard? Has the road been long? Pay attention and you will find, that someone you have been looking for.

You need someone who cares. You need some who shares. To help you fight away your fears and help you wipe away those tears. You need someone to open the door. You need someone to sweep the floor. You want the one that you can miss, and possibly someone that you can kiss. You need someone to fix the car, and not be far from where you are. He must be strong and sing a song. He must be kind he must be brave. He must give his whole mind and be willing to save. Life might become hard life might not be easy. Don’t try too hard just breath easy. Someone, with whom, to share eternity and make life great, now don’t you see?

Your wait is over please marry me.




This is a cute pic I found!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Very cute proposal. Joe, do you do all those things? Sweeping the floor is a good "selling" item. I'm sure you'll do well on your assignment.