Monday, March 3, 2008

quick update!

Aahh! So much to do. We just found out this last week that we can move into a 2-bedroom apartment in our complex the weekend of April 18-19th. Good thing too since Joe's brother Jake is getting married the weekend before!! :) So my new hobby is going to be packing! But seriously I am happy to move and happy that I can lift some heavy things this time! I am also doing paperwork for graduation. It is going to be a crazy summer but then I'll be done!!! Wish me luck, and Joe too, he has to deal with me this summer.

P.S. if I do end up graduating this summer it will be in July and then we will plan for a 2-week vacation to the Tri-city area.. hopefully!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Could our lives be any more similar...got married close together, started trying around the same time, will maybe go through the adoption process really close together, and NOW we are moving into 2 bedroom apartments at the same time.

Swanger Family said...

If your coming to the tri cities, are we going to be home?? ha, ha, ha

Joseph & Shaylee said...

i hope so!!