Sunday, September 20, 2015

I've been wishing...

Or window shopping online. It's so much fun to look and plan for things to build, make or plant at Mecham Manor. Also shoes. 
We went to a tulip festival in Oregon a couple years ago, and I looked at bulbs we can buy online from them. They're amazing! 
I'm obsessed with these multi-colored ones, especially the pink & peach combinations. 
Then there are the trumpet, or fluted tulips. I like the unique shape. 
Here are some with feathered petals. 

I want to plant some perrienials, these are some drought resistantant flowers, they'd be fun to put out in the front yard. 
On to trees, we'd like a flowering tree in the front, and a fruit tree out in the back yard. We've decided a semi-dwarf peach tree for the back yard, as well as lilacs along the back fence. 
Someday, our home will be surrounded by beautiful flowers, it will be amazing. 

Pinterest, a frenemy. So many things I want to build for our home, it's so hard to chose! 
For the living room. 
A storage/ platform bed. 
A sweet desk, or 
Build this into the family room including a desk. 
I'd love to do a cool Murphy bed for the office. 
This one is amazing it could double as a table! 
This is a cool pull down table for the garage. And the hanging tool storage next to it makes me happy. 
This would be great in our laundry room, and it's cute!! 

Now shoes, I could shop for shoes all day. Much easier than clothes shopping. 
Slip on shoes, a must for preschool. 
Cute boots, and no small obsession of mine. 
Dress shoes, now that I don't have access to my Mom's cute heals, I need to find some of my own. And I wear flats for church and work. 

No comments: