Saturday, August 15, 2015

Jess & Keith visit

Jessica and her boyfriend Keith came to visit us at the end of July. It was so fun... Here's just a little look at the adventures we had. 
We hadn't been to the carousel of dreams in Kennewick yet, and Keith had never been in a carousel so naturally we HAD to go. It was awesome, Keith got a golden ring and won a free ride on his first ride ever! 
Here he is with his free ride token. 
Jessica on her horse. 
Awe, they're so cute!
Oh look, we are too! 
I got 2 golden rings, I gave my 2nd one to a kid behind me. I got pretty good at getting 2 rings each time. 
Rylee made a new friend, it took a while but Rylee finally warmed up to Keith. 
One morning, we took a hike up Badger Mountain, a popular hike in Richland. 
View from the top!
Jessica & Keith at the top. 
I agreed to babysit the little E's before we knew we would have company. Luckily Jessica & Keith are excellent with kids. The little E's had lots of fun and their parents enjoyed a nice kids free dinner. 

Playing checkers with them. "A" almost won. 
Baby E was having a rough teething night and would only snuggle me. 
We went to both Country Mercantiles here and the new one in Richland has gelato, it was amazing! 
Road trip selfie. We took a trip to Post Falls, ID & Cour D'Alene, ID to hang out with Sam, Kaelee & kiddos. 
Harvey & I. We got along great, it was fun getting to know him. 
Calvin the entertainer, I think he liked Joseph & Rylee more than me. But he did let me carry him on my shoulders for a while. 
Jessica & Harvey. 💋
Cutie Pie! 
We took Rylee with us this trip and he went everywhere with us, including the restaurant. He was an angel, laying under Joseph's wheelchair throughout the entire meal.  
The parking lots in Cour D'Alene have free parking for us!! I'm willing to pay, but good parking and for free, it was an unexpected perk. 
Calvin liked Rylee and kept inviting him to play. 
Rylee was so patient with our nephews, when he was done he snuggled right up under Joseph's legs. 
Harvey led me around his house. It was fun, thanks bud. 
No summer trip here is complete without a stop at WEIce! We did so much, I had a list: they saw TCAB, ate lunch at Kikos (local Mexican restaurant), had Tillamook ice cream (Keith's 1st taste) , got haircuts- from my mom, ate lunch at Five Guys & Fries (another 1st for Keith) went swimming with the E's, saw the temple, Jessica & Keith did yard work for me while I was at work, (thanks again guys!) went to a wedding reception, helped a couple move, and had a BBQ at my parents. There may have been more I've forgotten. 
We loved having you guys, it was definitely a highlight of a long, hot & boring summer. 

No comments: