Monday, May 2, 2011

catching up...

I feel so behind, it's May and my calender is still in March (the one in my room, I use my ipod mostly). So back to April, Joseph had an awesome April Fools Day. He was substituting for the 2 morning seminary classes that week. He went in dressed like this:

joeaprilfool
And yes, he did that without help! I was sick and sleepy so when he came in and got his goodbye kiss, I told him that he looked weird. Mission Accomplished, right? And since it was the day before General Conference he gave a test, what do you remember from last General Conference. Sis. Wright doesn't believe in giving tests for seminary but Joseph had this set up good, it was a double-sided test and on the front was a normal test and on the bottom of the back it said "April Fools!" in bold. Yea, he got them good. The best part is after he was finished teaching we went grocery shopping in WinCo and man, the looks he got were awesome. A real Aprils Fools Day success.


2 comments:

jorgenlisa said...

Now that's funny stuff! :)

Briana said...

HA! i had to stare at the picture for a while - it was weirding me out. he did a great job!