Wednesday, April 6, 2011

On the way out the door...

I wanted to share some good news. You know the interview that didn't happen?! Well we've still been in contact with the manager through Joseph's employment agency, and they are interested in hiring him! (starting with an intership possibly, I don't really know the details are yet to be hashed out) The manager is all for it but we can't go forward until the owners are back in town from spring break, which is perfect because here in a few minutes we will be on the road to Idaho, wahooo! So things are looking up finally, and we couldn't be more excited to see our Idaho family.

PS I have had a nasty cold which explains the lack of posts. I sure hope I am over the worst of it, I always get sick when I get time off work, darn it.

If you are family in Idaho see you soon, if you are here in Washington see you later, if you are elsewhere we'll be back. :)

1 comment:

Briana said...

oh, i can't wait to hear more developments. we will pray that things go well! how exciting for you guys!