Monday, March 7, 2011

Shaylee (10 facts)

(me @ work, taken on my ipod)

1. I'm a dog person, but I love my cat.
2. I LOVE movies. Joseph and I own over 200 movies.
3. Teaching piano is the best job ever, I love my students.
4. I am a photographer, but I hate getting my picture taken. I know, it's a bit ridiculous.
5. I think thunderstorms are amazing, I wish we had more here.
6. Solicitors hang up on me because I have a small voice. It's pretty awesome.
7. Joseph calls me a mermaid, because I love water and swimming.
8. I have to have laughing gas when I have dental work down, or I hyperventilate. (I blame it on the traumatic experience of getting my wisdom teeth out, and having to impacted that they had to break..)
9. I want twins soo bad! Double our family in one shot, oh ya!
10. I love music and art, all kinds of both. (not country or rap)

1 comment:

Jared and Nikki said...

Shaylee, you look great, too!! I absolutely love your hair in this picture of you! Thanks for your comment on our blog, and we miss you, too!! Someday we will need to catch up in WA. Whenever we can afford to visit. =)