Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No news....

is good news, right? I wish that I had news, any real news. This week we are in survival mode. Tuesday might was the choral concert. Today was the large group choral festival @ chiawana high school. I was running from warmup to stage to critique all morning(7am- 12pm) Then home and off again to work. Tomorrow morning we will be heading to spokane for Joseph's neurology appointment. So basically I've made no commitments beyond work, it would be too much to think about. Thank goodness for my iPod with my schedule, it keeps me organized and sane! I'll take great notes at his appointment, the doctor will probably say it's time for an MRI (every other year as long as things stay stable). Which means paperwork with MSAA to help us pay for some or all of it. More updates coming. No real news... not yet anyway.

1 comment:

Briana said...

good luck with it all! keep us posted.