Monday, March 7, 2011

Joseph (10 facts)


1. I love to work on cars.
2. I like to draw Disney characters, especially Goofy.
3. I like to teach Seminary.
4. I've always disliked computers, but I have come to  like them because of my visual impairment. (s:His computer talks!)
5. My wife made me get a pedicure once, then the 2nd time she dared me to and I had my toenails painted blue. I like pedicures, but not painted toenails.
6. T-bone is my buddy. (S: our dog, Dad says when we move out we can take him too) Before I met the Swanger dogs I was NOT a fan of dogs at all. 
7. Cats are of the devil, but our puppy cat is alright.
8. I often play the piano, Shaylee would like me to learn how to play guitar with her.
9. Braille has opened ,y eyes to new possibilities, man I need to practice more.
10. I find it humorous how people stop talking and move out of the way when I come through with my white cane. Like if they stop talking they become invisible to me.

No comments: