Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh how busy life can be...

in bullets

  • I teach swimming lessons from 9-11:30 M-F (cardio oh yea!)
  • I teach Piano lessons almost daily
  • We have family in town
  • Dustin is leaving for the MTC on Saturday.
  • Dustin is being set apart (for his mission) tonight (Stake President is heading out of town)!
  • Joseph has Braille classes every wednesday for 2 hours (only 1 more class left!! He's amazing!)
  • Joseph usually has two computer classes a week with Brian from DSB, for an hour and a half
  • We will go to our ward temple night on Friday
  • My work party on Saturday
In itchy news, I have been sun rash/welt free for two whole days!! I have adjusted accordingly for my new allergy. We have determined that my allergy eruption (yes, they call it that) has something to do with the chemicals in the pool I use in conjunction with the sun. Thank goodness for the internet, I did lots of research on medical sites and after doing what was suggested, it couldn't be anything other than photosensitivity. And I didn't waste $100-ish for a doctor visit.

We are enjoying the things that are going on, but it will be nice next week when things slow down a tad...for a while at least.

4 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

I am so glad you got things figured out. My mom has a sun allergy as well! But it doesn't seem to affect her like it originally did.
You sound very busy! But busy with many good things.

Jessica said...

Good luck with everything!! Love you both!

Briana said...

sounds like a fun week- sometimes busy ones are nice! hope you had/have fun!

lm said...

Busy life! You are great! Hang in there! Love you mom m