Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day

A little late I know, we've again been busy. Lots going on and lots still to do. This Veteran's Day I spent thinking about all those who are willing to serve our country and those families of those who have been in Iraq and other places. I am thankful for the freedom's I enjoy and those who have fought to keep it that way. Thank you all.

And here's a picture I stole from my childhood and now life long friend (off her FB) Deana and her husband Jacob, who just returned from Iraq on the 6th.



Don't you love this picture?

1 comment:

Jared and Nikki said...

That is such a sweet picture! I am so impressed with the women who have husbands in the military. I don't know if I could handle having mine away for so long. So thanks to the men and their families! Thank you for your sacrifices for our freedom.