Friday, November 20, 2009

I've come to realize...

(Alyssa tagged me.)

Rules:
-link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog
-complete the 36 "I've come to realize" statements
-choose friends to tag and link them at the bottom of the post
-let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size... is something some people pay a lot of money to have, lol.

2. I've come to realize that my job... (s) help fulfill my need to create music.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I love driving stick.

4. I've come to realize that I need.... more me time, love Zumba (starting that up again soon hopefully)

5. I've come to realize that I have lost... my want to be tan, being healthy is better.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...People swear.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk... then someone must have spiked my drink.

8. I've come to realize that money... does not a happy person make.

9. I've come to realize that certain people... will never learn.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always ...be missing someone.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)... are growing up.

12. I've come to realize that my mom... is one tough cookie.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone... is getting old, man I need new one.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... I didn't want to get up, I just wanted to spend the morning snuggling my hubby instead of going to work.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... I went through the normal routine, tuck in then kick my left foot/leg out, pull a blanket up to my face and cuddle into Joe, get a goodnight kiss or two then sleep.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking... it's hard to think of all the things I've come to realize.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...works really hard, and knows how to play hard too.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook... I check out everyone's pages, but I don't write on my friends walls as much as I should.

19. I've come to realize that today... for giggling.

20. I've come to realize that tonight... is the last night I teach before Thanksgiving break.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow... I will sleep in, and then have a productive day.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to... be the best person I can possibly be.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is... I really don't know.

24. I've come to realize that life... is completely unpredictable.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend... won't be long enough.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset... is nothing.

27. I've come to realize that my friends... are very valuable.

28. I've come to realize that this year... has gone by really fast.

29. I've come to realize that my ex... and I were wrong for each other, but we are each happily married now.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should... clean my room soon.

31. I've come to realize that I love... my little family of Joe and I, plus our kitty.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand... why bad things happen to good people.

33. I've come to realize my past... has everything to do with who I am today.

34. I've come to realize that parties...are fun, and family parties and the best.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified... of never becoming a mother.

36. I've come to realize that my life... is hard, and somewhat amazing.

I tag, well anyone who feels like doing this.

-S

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ha, that first one cracked me up!!!! I may just consider myself "anyone" and pretend like I got a personal tag : )

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Sweet! It was fun. :)