Monday, October 19, 2009

Yes we're still alive...

Update coming soon,
a few possibly.
But tomorrow I am going to court
to defend myself and avoid paying a ticket
for something I didn't do.
Honestly.

-S

p.s. If you read my blog give me a shout out, I am thinking of going private (due to the private nature of things I put on here) and it is important to me that no one is left out.

p.p.s. You, ALL of you CAN leave comments, use the anonymous option and sign your name if you aren't a blogger.

7 comments:

The Reil Family said...

me!

Logan Family said...

I read it! I hope everything is going well!

Lindsey said...

Umm add me please! lindseywstokes@gmail.com

Good luck in court!

The Ince's said...

Please add me! I read it!

Anonymous said...

Us too!

The Graham Family! said...

Good luck in court!! We read your blog! spacymae@Hotmail.com if you end up setting it to private!!

Things and Stuff said...

yo tambien.