Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thank you Thank you thankyou

I reserved my spot for the FSA conference and I am so so so excited to go. When I realized that it was located so close I felt a real need to go. I am so happy that I was able to make this happen. I wish that Joe could come with me but my schedule is much easier to finagle (nice word huh?) I am going to print out some business cards with my contact info and hope to make some more amazing adoption contacts. I will attend a variety of classes on a plethora of different adoption topics and take copious amounts of notes to share with Joe and you blog readers of course.

Did I tell you I am excited?!

Thanks to all who offered me a place to stay. I am overwhelmed and grateful. I hope that Joe and I can plan a fun trip so we can see you all, I forgot how many people we know in Oregon. Lunch sometime somewhere in or near Portland anyone? (probably after the new year, we have holidays coming up so soon! Can you believe it?)

Thanks so much! :)


-S

4 comments:

Sierra said...

You are very welcome and I'm so excited!

I noticed you're going private...so...here's my email :)
sierrasjensen@gmail.com
would love to keep reading!!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I jump on your blog everyonce in awhile to get your updates, so I would love to be added to your list when you go private.

tiffanyjoy83@hotmail.com

Abe n Linz said...

YEAH! That is so great. Enjoy.

The Copelands said...

That is so cool that you get to go to that! Good luck out there! Learn lots and have fun! Also, here is my email address:) map.emily@gmail.com