Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quick update and going private....

I won!!
Funny story, my ticket was thrown out.
I came prepared with my statement, a signed statement from my witness,
and a receipt for the mirror we replaced
I waited for 2 hours!!
Before I had my chance before the judge...
Judge Holly Hollenbeck= awesome!

Here's how it went down: in under 60 seconds I'd say
(J= Judge, M=me)

J: Mecham, Shaylee (he said Me- cham)
S: approached the bench and said my name correctly into the microphone.
J: sorry, well you know if you have a 50/50 chance of saying a name right 90% of the time I will say it wrong.... So Ms. Mecham will you be passing a convience store on your way home?
S: Possibly, yes.?!
J: Well do me a favor will you?
S: Yes.
J: pick up a lotto ticket, it's your lucky day. The officer failed to write up a report. I rule this as not commitmented and you are free to go.
S: Picked up my jaw off the ground "thank you"

I did go to Yokes and bought a dollar scratch ticket (1st time in my life) I did win a dollar, I didn't cash it in, because I don't gamble. But I was ordered by a judge in a court of law to buy one..lol.

In other news...
Joseph has appointments for his Physical therapy and MRI of his brain.
His MRI is paid for, thank you MSAA.
And after mucho paperwork and mucho phone calls
he has both appointments scheduled for a week from today!!
And we should make it back into town,
in time for Pizza and Ice cream with the Primary.


Going Private!: We have decided that we will go private afterall. At the end of the year, so everyone has a chance to get me their emails to be added as a reader. So leave a comment with your email or email me @ josephshaylee@gmail.com


-S

7 comments:

Briana said...

congrats!! that is great news! she sound like a really cool judge - don't you love those?

I'll e-mail you my e-mail address. :)

Abe n Linz said...

You know my email. Please add me!!

Jennifer said...

jennickle86@hotmail.com

:)

emuhle said...

that is such happy news! congrats on such a great story :)

emuhle 9 (at) gmail (dot) com

miri said...

Please please!! mirijtoy@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

ms.finny@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

PLEASE! jrmecham95@gmail.com