Sunday, February 6, 2011

We're Spoiled!

On January 27th I recieved a phone call from Joseph during work.
He usually doesn't interrupt unless he needs something.
Turns out that our Bishop had tickets to Brian Regan,
 and wanted us to go with him, that night!
Fortunately,  my last student had cancelled on me and I was able to go.
Bishop met us at the house,
 and we ended up just hopping in the car with him,
 two of his sons and a daughter-in-law.
What a show! He is hilarious!
 If we weren't laughing at the jokes we were well entertained by the people around us,
 the man next to me was a larger man but he laughs like a girl.
 There were a couple girls behind us laughing so hard they were wheezing
 (in a funny way not an asthmatic way). 
Anyway the show was great,
Brian Regan is a funny man, and he keeps it clean, 
which I really appreciate.
Here are a couple of pictures I was able to take that weren't blurry, he moves around A LOT!

IMG_1903


IMG_1905

We had such a great night, and laughed so hard 
(got quite an ab workout). 
We were feeling incredibly lucky.
And all thanks to our awesome Bishop.
We love that guy.
Take Luck.


2 comments:

Logan Family said...

I love Brian Regan! It just shows you don't have to tell dirty jokes to be funny!

Briana said...

amen, anna! :)

i also LOVE brian regan! that is so cool that you got to go to his show! fun night!