Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cuteness overload!

This is one of my beautiful nieces.
Tori.
tori2011
"eeeeeee"



IMG_1922
"I'm teething, alright!?"


IMG_1924
"Tastes sooooo good!"


IMG_1931
"MY fish."


IMG_1935
Cheese! With a side of drool.


IMG_1946
playing with her tongue


IMG_1948

Currently I hold the monopoly on title of Favorite Aunt, (Val wasn't here too long, and her other Aunt is off at college.) But still I am the favorite... at least for a little while. We shared: breakfast together a couple times, lots of giggles, loads of  cuddles,  funny faces, discovered the baby in the mirror, played hide and go seek, peek-a-boo,  & follow Shaylee everywhere. She also chased our cat everywhere, and tried to pet and cuddle her. Speckles did really well and didn't hurt her, but there were some warning meows. She accompanied us to Stake Conference (Saturday) while her parents were out on a date. She even said "Shay"... or "Yay". She did say Joe, and "dang it", I about died laughing. She was my little buddy this weekend, at least while I wasn't working. Saturday I got home and lied down on the floor and she came over and lied down next to me and tried to cuddle in, by sliding backwards and head butting me twice, but I felt loved. She walked over to me multiple times wanting up (and for Joe too), and leaned and grabbed for me when she was being held by other people. Man, she made me feel special this weekend, Joseph and Tori are buds too. Aunt-hood is nice... I don't have to change the diapers and if she's really fussy I can hand her back. But Tori is basically an angel baby, really easy going all the time! We'll see if Bready baby #2 is angelic as well, a girl, due in May.

1 comment:

Briana said...

she sounds/looks like a cutie! being the aunt is great! i feel that all the time with my nieces and nephews. i don't think that feeling of relief when you get to hand them back over to their parents ever goes away :). no matter how cute they are and how much you love them. :)