Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Some pics from the weekend

IMG_1448 copy
Traveling through Montana


jnjswinging copy
Joseph pushing John on the swing...
don't stand too close or 
johnnurface copy
you'll get this in your face!


There were kittens on the farm we could play with, so cute!
IMG_1321 copy
"Hey, what's that over there?"

IMG_1322 copy
"I don't know, let's go see." 

IMG_1391_1 copy
John and his buddy

IMG_1384 copy
Self portrait with a kitten
(why are my self portraits sans makeup?)

IMG_1348 copy
"Thanks for visiting!"

I'll probably post more pictures, later.

S

3 comments:

Briana said...

those kittens are adorable :)

The Ottley's said...

I love your pictures! One day I think you should take ours! :)

Jared and Nikki said...

Shaylee, you are beautiful, even/especially without makeup! And the kittens are adorable.