Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lucky Duck!

Joseph got his first pair of Vibram 5 finger shoes.
After a friends comment, 
Thanks Meagan!
I took him (and my Dad) to try them on at REI
Then after more research, 
we found that they really should help with balance and muscle tone.
A Godsend for Joseph.
I am a little jealous, I wanted a pair first.
But I will get a pair... eventually, I will have to order them in.
I had a feeling to go to REI yesterday,
they had his size in, (Eur 40).
He can already feel the difference.
He is already walking a little better.
I will get a picture of them on his feet..
 but these are the ones that he got:



3 comments:

Logan Family said...

Those are awesome! I saw a guy wearing them a couple of weeks ago and he was telling someone else that he really loves them. They look comfy!

Briana said...

what cool shoes! they do look really comfy. i hope they help!

The Ince's said...

I'm so glad! I get to see my friend (the one who told me about it with her MS) this Saturday. We are running a race together. I'll let you know how it goes if you want.