Friday, February 5, 2010

nag nag nag...

You know when there is something that you just can't get off your mind,
and it nags,
and nags,
and nags until you do something??
Well I have some of those..
there are a lot of things I worry that Joseph is left out of
reading definitely (but he's never been much of a reader)
the biggest one lately is that he can't read his scriptures.
We listen to them on CD (thanks so much Joy)
but he has no real portable way to carry them,
or listen without help.
Until now...
that nagging in my head has (almost) gone away.
Joseph has an ipod.
a big one,
I am downloading all the scriptures in English from lds.org
and the Book of Mormon in Portuguese.
And the last general conference (or two or three.. whatever he wants)
and church magazines
and Jesus the Christ
all audio, mp3 files!!
We can add John Bytheway talks,
and other books we've acquired
and talks my mom downloaded for him a while ago.
And oh the music!!
(he has requested his brasilian pop for sure)
eek!

Now I can sleep!

*s*


4 comments:

miri said...

So smart!!! You're always so thoughtful!!!!

Jessica said...

Yay!! That is always good!! Glad that it can be taken care of some how! I am glad that you are there for him, always :) good luck with everything! Love you bunches!!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Thanks sisters!! :) I do try.

Shaylee

Wendy said...

That is very smart. I love how the Church is so willing to wade into the technology and find ways to bless the lives of members.