Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank you

Thank you all for your words of kindness
and friendship toward us.
It means so much to have such good friends.
During the hardest times in our trials,
we find our friends,
and our friends find us.
Comfort isn't found in just your words,
but knowing that your thoughts and prayers
are with us.
We feel them, we feel your support,
and it buoys us up.


"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead
Just walk beside me and be my friend."
~ Albert Carnus


During the week following Joseph's diagnosis I encountered a dear old friend, once at the movies and then again at the temple. "A" we need to run into each other on purpose on of these days! We were also blessed to have Joseph's family come to visit and we shared a few great days enjoying each others company, :). We all went to the temple together, a session that was filled with people we know and love. I don't think that we have been in the same session with so many friends and family since our wedding almost 4 years ago. Our Bishop and his wife were there, and oh, how we LOVE them!! And we love you!

*js*


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Tell your parents thanks again for letting us come and stay! I had so much fun! love you