Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quickly, some funnies

I did two pretty funny things this week...

Numero Uno: I have come up with a solution to tail gaiters. While riding in the back of my Father's Army Jeep. (it's orange, and all open) Keep in mind it was over 100 degrees outside and we were moving in an open jeep. I thought it would be funny to have an ice cream cone. Yes, it was funny, and really messy. Aparently, tale gaiters don't like it when thick white cream hits their windsheild! It was melting faster than I could eat it and we were moving so fast it splattered in all directions, my dad even ended up wearing some too. I was laughing so hard, I bet you would too if you saw us.

Numero Dos: I sprained my wrist. Well this fact isn't funny on it's own. It's how I did it. I sprained my wrist during family pictures... we were taking a picture with us girls holding my brother Dustin up. I took the heavy end and somehow turned my wrist wrong and almost dropped him. Thus injuring my poor wrist. Funny still.

-S

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I can just picture you sitting there!! Sorry bout your wrist. hope that it gets better!!

The Graham Family! said...

too funny!! Well.. the ice cream story.. and how you sprained your wrist... but not funny you are hurt! Hope your wrist heals soon! hand and feet injuries are the worst since they're so important!

Anaise said...

Ouch! I hope you heal quickly!