Friday, August 7, 2009

All fights worth fighting...


* I fight for my family. I will fight for them always. Someday I WILL be a mother, I don't know when or what else I will need to do before that happens but I want to be ready and be the best Mommy in the world, because Joseph is going to be an amazing Daddy. To become a family we have endured miscarriages, surgeries and Adoption paperwork, bring it on...

* I fight for my husband's health. Joseph has MS, he has been stable for almost 5 years, until recently, he had a flare up (which he is almost through). I have exhausted myself fight insurance, office personal, referral delays, internet research etc etc. Now I am happy to report that Joseph has an appointment with a highly recommended MS specializing Nuerologist (mouthful huh?) in Spokane (a couple hours away) on August 31st- soonest appointment. His flare up has slowed our adoption savings down, but he is more important to me than adopting babies, seriously.

* I fight my body. Sometimes it doesn't like to listen. I had Insulin Resistance, I won that fight. Now with that gone, I can lose weight easier, I am working on it. I have a goal. I do not weigh myself, but I have a healthy size goal and getting close is so good!
*I fight for Adoption. Adoption is misunderstood, I like educating people. I like learning more. I love that adoption has been built into Heavenly Father's plan for us.

**wrist update** I am doing much better, thanks all, its just annoying when it hurts when I mow the lawn or seomthing. My Mom had a brace so I wear that when it hurts.

** Adoption update** it wasn't hard to turn down our last opportunity, really honestly. Met with our new caseworker (ours got transfered out of adoption into social work only), great great guy, we have to get $500 and he comes to the house and we're done! (We had the $$ but trading our car and Joe's flare up drained that, hey, life happens)



-S

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hope that all goes well. Glad that Joe is almost done with his flare up!